Bulunan 1 den 4 - Toplam 4

Konu: How to recover deleted contacts on android phone

Üyelik Tarihi
    Jan 2018
    Nerden
    Hongkong
    Mesaj

How to recover deleted contacts on android phone

I lost my love today, so I'm not happy. Angrily, I deleted all the contacts in the mobile phone. When I was calm, I found that I was too impulsive. I really regret it. Now, I want to restore the lost contact, how can I do? My cell phone is android samsung galaxy.

Method to recover lost contacts on android phone

The name of this data recovery tool is called Android Data Recovery. It has a very high resilience and great compatibility. You don't have to worry that you don't know how to use this software. Because its running interface is very simple and clear, you can follow the procedures of the prompt to operate.

More info:

How to Recover Data from Broken Android Phone

Üyelik Tarihi
    Nov 2017
    Nerden
    Hong Kong
    Mesaj

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted contacts from Android phone by using this tool.

There are many possible reasons may cause you lost your data from Android phones. Don't worry, you can recover your deleted data with the help of Android Data Recovery.
    The program can help you scan Android devices to recover deleted contacts from android phone, and it can scan memory card on the Android device.
    how to recover deleted text messages on android phone
    how to recover deleted call logs on android phone

There are many possible reasons may cause you lost your data from Android phones. Don't worry, you can recover your deleted data with the help of Android Data Recovery.
    The program can help you scan Android devices to recover deleted contacts from android phone, and it can scan memory card on the Android device.
    how to recover deleted text messages on android phone
    how to recover deleted call logs on android phone

Mesaj Yetkileriniz

• Yeni konu açmaya yetkiniz yok
  • Cevap yazmaya yetkiniz yok
  • Eklenti yüklemeye yetkiniz yok
  • Mesajınızı düzeltmeye yetkiniz yok
  •